About / Editorial Policy / Disclaimer
Prabhupadanugas.eu is meant for helping to remember Śrīla Prabhupāda's teachings and instructions, and to serve those who are trying to follow Śrīla Prabhupāda. It is primarily meant for publishing articles in this regard, forwarded by different devotees with different kinds of attitudes and realizations.
Publication does not mean we endorse the opinions expressed by the different writers.
We simply offer them as seeds for further thought. They do not necessarily represent our personal opinion.
"A sincere student should not neglect the discussion of such conclusions, considering them controversial, for such discussions strengthen the mind. Thus one's mind becomes attached to Krsna." (His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda Cc. Adi-lila 2.117)
The admin or site-operator for this website is not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in any Blogs, Posts, or Comments submitted by Users. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User, and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way. Wordpress Reader comments are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for them in any way
The views, comments, opinions and statements carried or expressed as part of this website blog are the independent views of the respective participants and not of the site-admin or any of its representatives. The administrator DOES NOT support, endorse or promote any of the views and opinions expressed by the participants and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, as to the reliability or accuracy or completeness of the same. The admin assumes no liability or responsibility in this regard.
We also reserve the right to reject or delete any third party articles, comments or posts at any time.
We understand that what one person considers acceptable another might deem offensive, but in any case, we reserve the right to remove any content that we deem objectionable.
As such, we reserve the right, to remove or delete any comments or posts for any reason or no reason, at any time and without prior notice.
We will try our best to review every comment or post, and thus we reserve the right to remove or delete any content that we consider inappropriate. We may ban offenders from our blog who are antagonistic to our website.
The fact that we provide a link for posting comments and articles on our web site, does not mean that we endorse, adopt, conform or agree to third party opinions. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with different third party camps. Prabhupadanugas.eu is independent and free of any camps.
The comment function enables our readers to say something substantial to the "current topic", which is always appreciated, and we consider such comments also as important (and sometimes necessary) feedback, which can accompany the respective articles very well. Of course the comment function is not meant for general or sprawling discussions like on Facebook. Neither is it meant for "off-topic" posts dealing with completely different subjects, distracting from the current article.
We appreciate short comments. If your comments are too long, you can send them per email to be posted as an article. [email@example.com]
Prabhupādānugas (disciples, students, followers and well wishers) understand that Śrīla Prabhupāda is the current acharya and Dīkṣā guru (initiating spiritual master) of the Krishna Consciousness Movement and ISKCON.
Our faith is based upon the only system which he used, taught repeatedly and established–with complete detail and clarity–over a dozen years, and later confirmed in his written directive on July 9, 1977, addressed to all GBC and Temple Presidents.
This essential truth is well supported within Śrīla Prabhupāda’s unrevised, original books, as well as conversations, lectures and letters, which are the basis of the Krishna Consciousness movement and ISKCON. Śrīla Prabhupāda’s serious followers and disciples utilize these books for reading, preaching, studying, and distributing.
This website is meant to facilitate and foster communications and cooperation among devotees worldwide, and to keep Śrīla Prabhupāda in the center of his movement as Ācārya and initiating spiritual master.
Prabhupāda-anugas are followers and devotees of Śrīla Prabhupāda around the world, who have accepted Śrīla Prabhupāda as the center of ISKCON, following His system of initiation as outlined in his written July 9th directive, addressed to all GBC and Temple Presidents.
This site was established under the inspiration, guidance and authority of the current spiritual master [ācārya] of the Krishna Consciousness Movement. It is meant to facilitate and foster communications and cooperation among all the devotees and followers of Śrīla Prabhupāda. And to facilitate, encourage and foster those interested in becoming devotees of Lord Kṛṣṇa and disciples of His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda.
Basic fundamental points of Worldwide Prabhupāda-anugas (an International Alliance of Prabhupāda followers)
1. Śrīla Prabhupāda is the current acharya and diksha guru [initiating spiritual master] of the Krishna Consciousness Movement and ISKCON based upon the only system which he used, practiced, taught and established with complete detail and clarity over a dozen years and finalized/confirmed in his written directive and ritvik order on July 9th of 1977.
2. Śrīla Prabhupāda’s unrevised, original, first edition books are the basis of the Krishna Consciousness movement and ISKCON. Śrīla Prabhupāda’s serious followers and disciples should use these books for reading, preaching and study, and whenever available for book distribution.
3. Śrīla Prabhupāda’s original method of offering āratika to the deities, which he taught, instructed, practiced and demonstrated during His manifested presence, should be the method practiced, taught and followed by Śrīla Prabhupāda’s followers, disciples, students and new devotees. The original method of offering bhoga to the deities, as he taught, instructed, practiced and demonstrated during his manifested presence should be the method practiced and followed by all serious new Prabhupāda followers and disciples.
4. Śrīla Prabhupāda’s and the photographs of Śrīla Prabhupāda’s authorized predecessor ācāryas, as practiced and demonstrated by Śrīla Prabhupāda, must be the only ones on the altars and preaching centers of all serious new and seasoned Śrīla Prabhupāda followers and disciples.
5. The jaya dhvani [respectful obeisances] prayers at the end of the kīrtana should be recited starting with praṇāmas to Śrīla Prabhupāda and the predecessor ācāryas, and continuing with the other standard authorized praṇāmas taught by Śrīla Prabhupāda.
6. Śrīla Prabhupāda’s original method of offering praṇāmas [respectful obeisances] to him by reciting audibly nāma oṁ vishnu paḍaya and namaste sārasvate deve should be practiced by reciting audibly by all serious Prabhupāda followers and disciples. No other praṇāmas should be chanted other than the praṇām mantras for Śrīla Prabhupāda.
7. Śrīla Prabhupāda is the pure Vaiṣṇava who is meditated on when singing Śrī Gurvastakam,
8. In the list of disciplic succession given by Śrīla Prabhupāda, His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda is number ’32’, with no need for a ‘33’ as a link to ‘32’”,
9. The term “my guru or my spiritual master’ refers to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda.
We affirm that A.C. Bhaktividanta Swami Prabhupāda is our Dīkṣā and Siksa guru by virtue of his personal order to become his disciple and be instructed by him through his books.
We affirm that anyone who criticizes, or finds fault with this method of diksha by the order of the Ācārya and śikṣā by way of his books should be avoided and placed at a respectful distance from one trying to advance in spiritual life under his divine guidance.
We affirm that only those who are to be worshiped and respected as perfected saints are those already listed by A.C. Bhaktivindanta Śrīla Prabhupāda and unanimously agreed upon by the majority of vaishnava societies as genuine eternal associates.
Reporter: Who will succeed you when you die?
Śrīla Prabhupāda: I will never die! I will live forever for my books and you will utilise.
If I depart there is no cause for lamentation. I will always be with you through my books and orders.
I will always remain with you in that way. Whether I am present or not does not matter.
Devotee: Śrīla Prabhupāda when you're not present with us, how is it possible to receive instructions? For example in questions that may arise...
Śrīla Prabhupāda: In my books the philosophy of Krishna Consciousness is explained fully so if there is anything you do not understand, then you simply have to read again and again. By reading daily the knowledge will be revealed to you and by this process your spiritual life will develop.
Śrīla Prabhupāda: "I am the Spiritual Master of this institution, and ALL the members of the Society, they're supposed to be MY disciples. They follow the rules and regulations which I ask them to follow, and they are INITIATED BY ME spiritually" - (Radio Interview, 12 March 1968, San Francisco)
Śrīla Prabhupāda: “If I depart there is no cause for lamentation. I will always be with you through my books and orders. I will always remain with you in that way“ » more here «